To provide strategic direction for effective risk management process and fraud awareness and prevention services.
- Facilitate risk assessment in all business units within the municipality and updating the Risk registers
- Monitor and evaluate the implementation of the mitigation plans
- Ensure functionality of the risk management committee and Risk Champions forum.
- Implementing the Municipal's risk management framework.
- Facilitate the development and roll out of risk management programmes.
- Facilitate the development and implementation of a plan to integrate risk management into day-to-day activities of the Business Units
- Provide advice to stakeholders on risk related matters
Fraud and Corruption
- Fraud awareness
- Ensure the development and implementation of fraud prevention plan
- Implementing fraud prevention and detection strategies
- Investigation of all allegations of fraud and writing reports there to.
- Risk Management Framework
- Risk Management implementation plan
- Risk Management Committee Charter
- Risk Management Champion Charter
- Anti-Fraud and Corruption strategy
- Whistle Blowing policy
- Fraud Prevention Plan
- Declaration of interest Policy