Manager: Risk Manager
Contact: 015 290 2244
To provide strategic direction for effective risk management process and fraud awareness and prevention services.
- Facilitate risk assessment in all business units within the municipality and updating the Risk registers
- Monitor and evaluate the implementation of the mitigation plans
- Ensure functionality of the risk management committee and Risk Champions forum.
- Implementing the Municipal's risk management framework.
- Facilitate the development and roll out of risk management programmes.
- Facilitate the development and implementation of a plan to integrate risk management into day-to-day activities of the Business Units
- Provide advice to stakeholders on risk related matters
Fraud and Corruption
- Fraud awareness
- Ensure the development and implementation of fraud prevention plan
- Implementing fraud prevention and detection strategies
- Investigation of all allegations of fraud and writing reports there to.
- Whistle blowing policy.pdf
- Anti-Fraud and corruption Strategy.pdf
- Risk Management Framework.pdf
- Risk Management Poster.pdf